It’s part of our priority that your experience on Betadeals.com.ng is 100% satisfactory and as well safe when you’re advertising or buying any item on our site.
Your online experience should be safe, straightforward and enjoyable on Betadeals.com.ng. Following the simple steps below can help you keep yourself safe and secure.
1. Always deal locally and meet sellers or buyers in person, or request for delivery of item by a reputable delivery company or by using our delivery service. Make sure you’re convinced and satisfied before making payment. Don’t make payment for any new or used item until you’ve inspected it.
2. Be on alert and should you do receive an email asking for sensitive or confidential information, such as a username or password, don’t disclose such information. You may be giving criminal valuable information. Note that Betadeals.com.ng WILL NOT ask for your username or password and any other personal credentials.
3. Be skeptical of urgent warnings, bad spelling and impersonal greetings in emails. Kindly contact our Customer Support always for any clarification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraudulent Advertisement or Scam Alert:
Fraudulent adverts may be placed by criminals posing as sellers or buyers, often involving hoax items or ridiculous bargain of price. A typical scenario may include:
1. Beware of items advertised at ridiculously low price or making any payment in a rush due to pressure from the seller.
2. Be skeptical of sellers or buyers who refuse communication by calls and only want email contact. They might tell you they are out of town and it’s better to reach out via email. Be warned.
3. Be especially skeptical if you're asked to transfer any money via a money transfer service like Western Union, Money Gram or in to an unknown bank account. Note that these payment platforms are not meant to be used to make payment to strangers or people you don’t trust.
4. Only make payment or use payment services that you can guarantee your payment 100%. Betadeals.com.ng doesn’t have any payment protection scheme, so be aware of anyone telling you your payment is secured before getting your purchased items.
5. All payment based on buying or selling procedure through Betadeals.com.ng must be made directly to Betadeals.com.ng provided account. Or only to Betadeals.com.ng representative who directly and in person manage your business on Betadeals.com.ng, and always confirm the representative with us on email@example.com should in case you don’t know he or she.
6. Always make sure you see relevant paperwork before you commit to a decision when buying some sort of items such as Cars or Property.
Keeping You Safe on Betadeals.com.ng:
1. Adequately protecting our site by upgrading our systems and improving our technology to prevent and detect any unwanted or suspicious activity.
2. Making sure prospective buyers can leave you comment directly under each advertised items on Betadeals.com.ng, and also for any improvement on feedback.
3. We follow up on all report in other to make the site safe of any illegal activity and block any account found not compliance with the site policy from using the site now and in the future.
4. Making your number visible to prospective customers on the site, in other to have transparent transaction and smooth communication process.
Protect Your PC:
1. Ensure your PC security software is up to date, including anti-virus protection, anti-spyware software and a firewall.
2. Set your Pc security passwords using at least a combination of letters and number.
3. Block spam emails and use an up to date web browser.
4. Encrypt and secure your wireless network to protect against eavesdroppers and freeloaders.