1. HOW TO POST AN AD
It’s very fast and simple, just click on the big green button saying PUBLISH YOUR AD on the top right angle of the site, and follow the instruction. But note that you need to REGISTER as member before you can post an ad on the site. Also your ad would go through our review panel before we approve it to our site; also one of our representatives would verify your details on the site as a first user.
2. HOW DO I UPDATE AND DELETE AN AD AFTER POSTING
Easy to do, log into our account and you will see the edit and delete button on the right side of each posted ads on the site. You can update your ad by clicking on the edit button and then tick the agree box before clicking on update. Also to delete your ad, you would do same from your account and once you click on the delete button, it will automatically delete that ad from your account and it would also take the ads off the live site immediately.
3. IS IT FREE TO POST AND AD OR SEARCH FOR AN ITEM ON THIS SITE
Indeed it’s absolutely 100% free to post an ad on our site and you can browse across all our advertiser items without any obligation or ask to pay a kobo. We know that searching for your ideal property, car, job or product can sometimes be like looking for a needle in an ocean. Try using our advanced filters to really pinpoint your search. You can define salaries, price ranges, number of bedrooms, makes and models and a whole world of other things.
4. HOW CAN I SHARE AN AD WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
If you find an item on Betadeals.com.ng that it’s of interest to you, we absolutely want you to share it with your friends and family. All over Betadeals.com.ng, you’ll find sharing links to your favorite social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can share individual ads or searches. To follow us and to always be up-to-date with the latest Betadeals.com.ng news and competitions head on over and join all our social media handle.
5. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CAN’T FIND SOME OR ANY OF MY POSTED AD
All posted ads on our site must be reviewed before approved live to the site, if you’re a first time poster it would take few hours before any of your posted ad goes live which would be after verifying your details. But for existing customer’s ad post, it would rather take about an hour or less for such ad to be review and approve to the site as we don’t need to run any verification. Note that if for any reason we can’t reach you within the business hours, then you must have entered your contacted details wrongly while registering your account on the site, and we advise you reach us via mail or telephone which is available on our contact.
In the meantime you can visit your account and click on MANAGE YOUR LISTING to see your entire posted ad, if Active or Inactive.
6. WHAT DOES ACTIVE AND INACTIVE MEANS IN MY ACCOUNT
Active means you ad has been reviewed and approve to the live site, while Inactive means your ad is still under review and yet to be approve.
7. WHY DID I GET AN AD REJECTION MAIL
Your advertised ad on our site must have been rejected by our moderating team should because it does not meet on our advertisement criteria.
8. HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD
Go to your account and click on MY PROFILE on the left side corner of the page, you will find a link saying MODIFY MY PASSWORD, click on the link and input your current password and then type in your new password twice and click on update.
9. HOW LONG CAN MY AD STAY ON THE SITE
Your ads would be on the site for a total number of 90 days (3 Months), only if deleted by you before expiration.
10. HOW DO I KNOW THE RULES OF POSTING AN AD ON BETADEALS.com.ng
All posted ad on our site doesn’t allow the below and not limited to the listed
1. All posted ad must be legit and not illegal
2. All details submitted when posting and ad must be valid and genuine
3. You can’t post using an unprofessional writing content or content not related to the post
4. You can’t post an ad with images that doesn’t give a clearer view of the item
5. You can’t violate any category post rule e.g. posting a job with price or posting any ad without a description or posting ad under a different category
6. You can’t post two or multiple images as an individual post, or describing another item in a category that such item doesn’t belon
7. We don’t allow network marketing post on this site
8. No outside country post unless authorized by Betadeals.com.ng management, upon receiving a writing proposal introducing such post and the item.
HOW DO I COMPLAIN ABOUT AN AD OR REPORT AN AD IF ITS SEEMS NOT RIGHT
You can make it easier for us to get rid of any unrealistic ad on our site or run a check on any ad on the site if it seems not right due to the information or image provided by the advertiser. All you need to do is leave a comment by using the comment box below the ad on the site.
You can be rest assured that we will swing into action.
Copyright © Betadeals.com.ng