Ultra Media Solutions Limited is a unique boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment, Promotions and Training Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web/Mobile Applications Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
• At UMS Training Hub, we are looking for a Web Application Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
• You will also design the overall architecture of the web applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
• Design of the overall architecture of the Web and Mobile applications.
• Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Train and mentor next-generation of Web Application Developers.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
Skills and Qualifications:
• Python, PHP, Laravel PHP, C++, JQuery, MySQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android Apps Development).
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Proven working experience in web programming.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• With three (3) Offices in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki and Egbeda), interested candidates must be a reside in any of the following areas of Lagos: Ikeja, Yaba, Alagomeji, Akoka, Ebute-Metta, Ogba, Oshodi, Onipanu, Obanikoro, Ketu, Surulere, Ipaja, Ayobo, Alimosho, Idimu, Shangisha, Magodo, Gbagada, Bariga, and or other closer areas.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and example of published work and copy to [email protected]
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
• Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email.
• Application Deadline: 14 March, 2017