Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM's Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Who we are
We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns. Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
• Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
• Collaborate with teams to communicate visual strategy
• Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
• Provide support across team’s general workflow: production work, file preparation and asset management
• Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
• Coordinate different teams to ensure production of high-quality web content
• Manage Graphic Chart
• Create images, visuals, banners and all required materials
• Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
• Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
• Enhance our websites with images and videos.
Job Type: Full-Time
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 3 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Graphics Arts and Design • Visual Art • Fine Art
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
• Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
• Must possess in-depth experience in Project Management
• In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding Presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
• A flexible approach when working in a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail is key
• Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
• Effective networking skills are key
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
• 3 - 4 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
• 3 years managing a team with a track record of relevant achievements.
• Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
• Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
• Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
• Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favourably considered
• Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to [email protected]
Application deadline: Not Specified