Sales Force Consulting - Our client, a leading plastic coolers and food flask manufacturing company with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches nationwide urgently requires the services of:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Objective of Job
• To ensure procurement of goods and services suitable for use by the company from the right source, and at the right price and time, in compliance with company procedures and regulations, and in compliance with the law.
• To review existing guarantees and bonds given by vendors, or necessity thereof on existing or future engagements, with a view to securing optimal advantage to the company.
• To propose, or critically review maintenance contracts proposed by the company’s service providers with a view to securing optimal advantage to the company.
• To identify and eliminate supply monopolies wherever they are found to exist within the company’s supply chain.
• To create and maintain knowledge repository for all Import and Customs Clearing Regulations and documentation procedures;Foreign Exchange matters and Custom Tariff interpretations.
• To facilitate and secure prompt clearance of the company’s goods from the Customs, and safe delivery of our imported goods from the ports, and promptly attend to queries arising from clearing process.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
• B.Sc. or its equivalent in Purchasing and Supply or any other Business course, or a degree in Law, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement or Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management.
• Good computer operation skills. MBA and/or Final Professional Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (NIPSM) will be an added advantage.
Salary for this position is quite competitive.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates who currently domicile or ready to relocate to Onitsha should send their applications and CV's to [email protected], and the Subject of the mail should be; Logistics Manager Position.
Application deadline 10 March, 2017