Oversee and Safeguard the company’s facilities, installations and personnel by ensuring the deployment of efficient and effective security infrastructure and services.
Lead the Security function in the management of physical, technical and personal security, ensuring that the company’s staff and assets are protected.
Lead and direct all activities relating to the creation and maintenance of a secure physical environment for the company.
Coordinate communication of approved security policies, procedures and measures to all staff and conduct programs/ trainings to cultivate a security conscious culture amongst the company’s workforce
Drive appropriate monitoring and timely resolution of security-related issues across the organization and ensure security personnel are prepared for disaster recovery at all times.
Monitor the effectiveness of the organization’s security systems on an on-going basis and identify and recommend relevant security enhancement systems, programs and initiatives to ensure the organization’s assets remain adequately protected.
Collaborates with internal departments to support and influence community relations efforts.
Review the unit’s activities and make recommendations for improvement to the Head, Admin Services.
Manage the unit’s budget and ensure expenditures within authority limits.
Prepare and submit relevant security and management reports of activities from the security unit.
Conduct performance review of subordinates.
Prepare periodic report for the attention of the CEO.
Perform other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education and Work Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in humanities (preferably Psychology) or security related discipline.
· Relevant Professional security certification
· Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience.
· Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
· Good knowledge and understanding of security systems and management.
· Sound understanding of the company’s security requirements and ability to deploy best fit systems.
· Ability to pay attention to details and to anticipate security issues from nuances within the plant and external to the plant
· Good negotiation skills.
· Display good leadership and people management skills.
· Possess good communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Display good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills.
· Exhibit proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Interested applicants should forward cvs to [email protected]
Appliacation Deadline: 12th February,2016