Ventures Platform serves as a community and launchpad for technology innovators solving some of the most challenging problems on the African continent. It is a carefully curated hub where tech-enthusiasts, freelancers, start-up entrepreneurs, and professionals on the go, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals, can meet, network and create.
We are are recruiting tofill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Events Management Executive
Job Type: Full Time
He or she will be responsible for:
• Strategize and implement appropriate marketing and sales of VP’s offerings including events, spaces, and membership.
• Service existing accounts, process renewals, obtain new orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
• Ensure that all VP’s spaces have a healthy pipeline and maintain full occupancy at all times
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• In conjunction with other team members, propose a calendar of relevant community events, gain approval and plan the execution of these events
• Engage with prospects, as agreed, via telephone calls and visits to make presentations, submit proposals or make pitches to sell our products and services
• Effectively follow-up on all generated and assigned leads
• Ensure that all VP events are high quality an add value to members of the community
• Gather feedback and recommend changes to marketing, sales and events strategy
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proven track record of successfully managing marketing & sales campaigns
• Proven track record of successfully deploying a varied mix of events.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Extroverted and analytical in nature
• Client service orientated
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• A team player with high level of dedication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Application deadline 21 February, 2017.