Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Full-Time
• To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
• Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
• Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
• Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
• Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
• Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
• To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
• Liaises with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
• Minimum of OND in any related course/field
• Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales.
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc).
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Customer satisfaction-oriented.
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
• Sales skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 27 April, 2017